I think it's safe to say that the road trip is the only true form of travelling. Ok, maybe I'm a little bit biased after having just returned from 9 days worth of road-trip fun through California. Biased or not, there are few things that get my heart beating quicker than good music while I'm driving down a nice stretch of road.
Now that I'm back in Michigan, I already miss Cali's spacey hills and breath-taking vistas. It felt like I was on a different planet.
Today my U.S.A trip continues first to Ikea (college stuff) and then to the lovely town of Ann Arbor. I have two other stops in Michigan, land of my high-school past (lots of wonderful people to visit here) until I retire to Chicago and fly back to Germany. *sigh*
These trips are already so long, still I never get my fill. Nothing good can last, eh?
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen